Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Looking for a flash tutorial on creating image gallery.?

I want to create an image gallery on my website where users can click on a thumbnail and the enlarged image is replaced with the enlarged thumbnail without a new page loading. I believe I need to this with flash. If so are there free tutorials available online on how to do this. I read my adobe flash help section but I could locate any specific information about it.Looking for a flash tutorial on creating image gallery.?
There are dosens of tutorials about that and I think you are looking for this effect: http://www.layoutgalaxy.com/html/htmnewletter41-page1.htm


I haven't checked it out myself but at least it looks nice.


Good luck with the gallery.


By the way you need Adobe Flash(if possible 5.0,as the tutorial is intended for it,else you can get a newer version but the commands may differ.)

No comments:

Post a Comment