Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Adobe Photoshop 7.0 tutorials for editing pictures/photos/images?

Hi I鈥檓 a male model and I pay hundreds of pounds out each year having a professional edit my pictures as like everyone else I'm not perfect and I get spots/blackheads etc lol :(


Also I get the brightness, contrast etc all edited for me.


I have GIMP and Adobe Photoshop 7.0 but I鈥檓 no 鈥楶hotoshop wizard鈥?br>

I want to learn how to edit my own photos myself


I can do the basics like cropping and changing the brightness and using the heal tool etc


Are there any videos/written tutorials available free that I could use to learn how to do this myself?


If so leave links please


THANK YOU!Adobe Photoshop 7.0 tutorials for editing pictures/photos/images?
Try http://www.lynda.com. It has all sorts of video tutorials for Photoshop. You will have to pay for the service (it's usually pretty inexpensive) but it is worth it to have the knowledge and since you're already paying someone else, why not invest in the knowledge yourself?





Good luck!Adobe Photoshop 7.0 tutorials for editing pictures/photos/images?
http://markuss5.blogspot.com my tuts are from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment