Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I need a tutorial on how to use the pen tool on images with rough edges in photoshop?

i dont know how to use the pen tool that well, even with smooth images but i can find bunch of tuts of that but none with rough edges so i need help.I need a tutorial on how to use the pen tool on images with rough edges in photoshop?
http://thazumi.deviantart.com/art/Pen-Tool-Tutorial-63428363





Hope that this helps ^^ I didn't really understand it, but a friend of mine did and she isn't as advanced in photoshop as I am.





Another tip is if you have macromedia/adobe flash, the pencil tool in that is great :)





I'm ai-ki-san on deviantart.





www.ai-ki-san.deviantart.com





You'll have to make a new layer above your sketch layer and do the lines on that :3

No comments:

Post a Comment