Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Image editing tutorial. blending faces in to objects.?

What i want is i have a picture of a penguin but i want my face to be on it instead of its face.


I want it so my face is same shape as the penguins head same colour layout etcetc


example


http://www.craphound.com/images/w1kspidersquirrel.jpg





Any tutorials on how to do this kind of thing? I got the basics of image editing.Image editing tutorial. blending faces in to objects.?
If you are able to duplicate your photo do that first and save photo. Then save the original you also need the ability to bring up another photo along side of the one you have open so that you now have two different photos up on your monitor. If you can't do this then you won't be able to do it


I will do it for you if you send it to me, I am good at photoshop and will have it done in less then an hour and send it right back to you done. Just send my a shot of your face that you want on the Penguin and the photo of the penguin you want it on,and I will do it for you.


It's easy when you know how .


Jay


jayzjayz@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment